On the 7th May, Nintendo of Europe are hosting a Splatoon Direct on their Twitch at 16:00 CEST/15:00 BST. It remains a mystery what we might find out, so remember to watch next week on Thursday to learn more about the upcoming Splatoon game, coming out at the end of May for the Wii U.
Here are a few patch notes for the 4.0 update coming tomorrow in Mario Kart 8! :)
● Animal Crossing DLC Pack 2 is available for download
● 9 new Amiibo Suits added
200cc class added
● Grand Prix: Must beat all cups on 150cc to play Grand Prix on 200cc
● VS race: 200cc can be selected from the beginning.
● Online play custom rules: 200cc can be selected from the beginning.
● Friend Lobby: 200cc can be selected from the beginning.
● Tournament settings: 200cc can be selected from the beginning.
● When you Brake while Drifting in 200cc mode, sparks will fly from your tires.
● Breaking now possible while drifting using the Wii Remote by pushing B, 1, & 2 buttons at the same time.
● Able to add CPU players to Online Custom Rules, but only human players will count for scoring.
● Pressing the minus button on the following controllers will now put the map on the screen:
-Wii U Pro Controller
-Wii Remote + Nun-chuck
● The seasons on the Animal Crossing course are random except in Time Trials, which is limited to Summer only.
● 10 new stamps added for use in Miiverse posts
● Bug Fixes
● Streetle = Blue Falcon
● City Tripper = Varmint
● P-Wing = Circuit Special, Mach 8, B-Dasher, Gold Kart, Sports Coupe
● Bone Rattler = Tanooki Kart
● Leaf Tires = Roller Tires
● Paper Airplane Glider = Speed Glider
● Villager + Middleweight = Tanooki Mario
● Isabelle + Lightweight = Toad, Toadette, Koopa Troopa, Lakitu, Shu Guy, Larry Koopa, Wendy Koopa
● Dry Bowser = ????
Sources for Villager and Isabelle Stats
Go to 0:24 to see Villager stats
Go to 4:09 to see Isabelle stats
From Thursday, April 23, 2015 12:50 AM - 2:00 AM Pacific
12:50 AM - 2:00 AM Pacific
3:50 AM - 5:00 AM Eastern
8:50 AM - 10:00 AM UK
9:50 AM - 11:00 AM Europe
During the maintenance window, the following services may be unavailable.
- Online Play, Rankings, etc. for Mario Kart™ 8
Just want to make a quick update I have changed the blog section from "Nintendo Blog" to "Site Blog" every so often there may be some Nintendo news posted here but not much this section will mainly have more site related post now links on the facebook page and twitter that were posted when it was still "Nintendo Blog" will return a 404 error but those post are still there you just gotta change the nintendo-blog in the url to site-blog like in the image below.
Edit: The old links now redirect to the new ones!
Also I have made a page for fun on the site called "Illya Dance" its just a page with a video playing and a bunch of Mio-chan images falling down the page so yea that pretty much it for this update! Bye :)