- You can obtain the boomerang from a treasure chest and use it as an item
- If the boomerang hits an enemy, it will make it stand still for a short amount of time
- You may also acquire strengthening item which transform the boomerang into the Gale Boomerang
- Gale Boomerang springs forth a tornado which will make enemies float
- If enemies are hit when they are midair they will take more damage than usual Skulltulas
- There are 100 Gold Skulltulas in the world – One will appear as an enemy if certain special conditions are met
- If you slay one, you will get an illustration piece – You can find information about Skulltulas in the stage select screen – You will know that a Skulltula has appeared from a spider web like marker on the map which also pins down the location
- Then you have limited time to find and slay it
- If you are nearby, you will hear a rustling sound – In the picture, one of the Skulltulas is under some large boulder so bombs are needed to uncover it
- Skulltula appearance is related to used weapon/character, at least in some cases
- You can pick weapon bags from slayed enemies
- Obtained weapons are random and you won’t know how good the weapon is until you clear the stage
- You can also find “sealed weapons” from treasure boxes – These increase the amount of types of weapons that a character can use
Weapon information screen
- Empty slot. You can fill these in the junk shop. At maximum you may have 8 skills.
- Sealed skill. Needs to fill requirements to unlock. In the picture, you need to kill 3000 enemies
- Skill (in picture “rupee increase”).
- Attack power.
- .Attribute. There are fire, water, lightning, light and darkness. If you use attribute that enemy is weak for, the damage will increase.
- Rarity of the weapon. More stars means rarer
- Weapon name; in the picture it is a variation of Biggoron’s Sword
More details on weapons/shopping
- Junk shop is part of the shopmall
- In junk shop you can compose stronger weapons by switching skills
- Ex: swap a skill from a powerful weapon into your favorite weapon
- There are limits on how many skills of a same skill group you can have in one weapon at once – It seems that the weapon from which the skill is swapped from will turn into materials and so it is lost