- Online mode known as “Tag Climax”
- Can play with friends, be matched up with random players or vs a CPU
- Various stages where you can do things such as fight a boss or horde of enemies
- Stages are represented as “Verse Cards” and you can select which one you play at the start of the match
- You can select the difficulty of the stage in exchange for extra halos, but may earn larger rewards
- Can beat halos against your opponent in online quick matches
- You can select your character and equipment at the start of the match
Siliconera has shared some additional information regarding the recently announced online multiplayer co-op mode in Bayonetta 2 called Tag Climax. The publication says there are plenty of diverse stages from fighting challenging bosses, to hordes of enemies. Here’s some the details that have emerged so far.