Just Dance’s online multiplayer mode allows players to compete against each other’s performances; the remaining qualifying sessions are scheduled for September 7th, September 14th and September 21st.
ESWC qualifier events
Through Just Dance competitions, the next finalists will be identified and win their ticket to the world finals. After Montreal (Canada) in July, four new events are scheduled around the world, including:
- Sydney (Australia) at the Ubisoft EB Expo booth, on October 3 and 5, 2014
- Igromir (Russia), between October 3 and 5, 2014
- Copenhagen (Denmark), ESWC Finals with Sports-gaming.dk, on October 10 and 11, 2014
- Paris (France), on the ESWC stage, at Paris Games Week, on October 29
As the home of the ESWC, France will give a special welcome to their players and the eight best French dancers from on-line qualifications will be invited to compete live on Wednesday, October 29. The qualifier will take place on stage at Paris Games Week and two winners will qualify for the World Finals.
Just Dance TV
The qualifications are also open to the Just Dance TV where players can submit their best performance on Just Dance 2014 through Autodance option until September 21.
The top twenty Just Dance players will be flown to Paris Games Week to compete in the Grand Final of the Just Dance World Cup from October 30th to November 1st, 2014. During the Final in front of thousands of spectators, in the room and online (live on Twitch.TV and Dailymotion), the best 20 dancers from international qualifications will perform on the next installment of the game, Just Dance 2015 on Xbox One. The matcheswill be played in the final duel (one versus one), and the result decision based on the combination of several scores as follows:
- Technical score: 1 point awarded to the player with the highest score in the game.
- Artistic score: awarded by the three members of the jury, each of whom will give 1 extra point to the player of their choice for the bestchoreography and best visual performance.
- In case of a tie, the decision will be submitted to online voting, on the live stream.
So far, the on-line sessions have identified a temporary ranking, per platform:
- Wii U: Diegho.San (Brazil), Ferch12 (Mexico)
– Xbox One: BlazingGuitar14 (USA), KelvinJaeder (Brazil)
– Xbox 360: pedro13bkn (Chili), Mr_Manu_xD (Mexico)
– PlayStation 4 system: Klesko (Chili), RenoGroove (Netherlands)
– PlayStation 3 system: eaccy2397 (Mexico), samurox89 (Peru)